Review.

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I asked my uncle Junior if he could watch my film and give me his opinion along with any critiques or compliments. He has a keen interest in cameras, photography, and engineering. I figured it would be good to ask him because of his occupation and experience with media. I wanted to get feedback that would help me improve my film and help it reach its full potential! I sent him the film via email and had to wait two days before getting a response. However, the wait was worth it! Initially, he said he was proud of me and the hard work I put in. In particular, my uncle Junior was drawn to the plot of the movie, which he said kept him engaged throughout the entire film. Regarding the cinematography, he mentioned appreciating the camera angles and lighting choices but suggested considering different angles or lighting techniques to enhance the overall visual storytelling. Additionally, he commended the background music, saying it added to the overall atmosphere and emotion of the film. He also suggested considering additional elements or adjustments to enhance the emotional impact of certain scenes.

However, he said that there was a lot of zooming and cutting in the scene on the laptop, which made it hard for him to follow. He claimed that the zooming and cutting in the scene led to confusion and a lack of coherence in the story, as it was difficult for the viewer to follow the narrative and understand the sequence of events. This confusion caused by the zooming and cutting in the scene could negatively impact the overall viewing experience of the audience and require re-editing and adjusting the zooming and cutting techniques to maintain a smooth and engaging storytelling process.

The feedback received from my uncle Junior revealed that the plot of the film was a major strength and kept the audience engaged, letting me know I did a good job. His critique on the laptop scene was vital as that is the most important scene and wanted the audience to be able to follow.

Overall, this feedback can be used to further refine the film and enhance its overall quality. I plan on using the information to improve my film.

That's all for today.



Logging Off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All The Stars: Music Video.

#FINDME - Opening Sequence.